Monday 30 December 2013

Tanuja was reluctant to attend Bigg Boss 7 finale

Ever since the seventh season of Bigg Boss started, there were rumours that Tanuja didn't want Tanisha to be part of the show. There were also buzz that she is not happy with Tanisha's proximity with Armaan Kohli.

All these speculations were put to rest when Tanuja attended the grand finale and said that for her Tanisha is the winner.
 
My family is not against my friendship with Armaan, says Tanishaa Mukerji

"I watched the show every day as there was no other way to get in contact with her. I felt good to see her. I cried whenever she cried on the show. I am very very proud of her," she said.

But there are also reports that Tanuja was very reluctant to be the part of the finale. According to a tabloid, she was quite uncomfortable to participate in the finale and preferred being seated in her car for most of the time. She only took part in the shooting for the last 10 to 15 minutes.

"Tanujaji arrived in the evening but chose to stay away from most of the media. She spent most of her time in her car and only stepped on the set for the last 10-15 minutes of shoot," the tabloid quoted a a witness.
 
 Armaan just a friend, says Tanishaa

Although Tanishaa denied all the rumours and said, ""My family was not against me. They cannot come to certain places and they come as and when required."

We hope so Tanishaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment